Thursday, October 3, 2013

No time for rest.. literally!

Good Morning! Started the workout early today! Woke up at 4:30 AM, got lazy so stayed in bed till 5ish, Drank my death mix and went straight to the gym! Today was arms, because I keep on activating them throughout my sessions this week but haven't really emphasize them. My arms last time I measured was a slim 15.5 inches in diameter.Not bad but not great. My chest sits around 41-42 inches around, so my arms should ideally for me sit around 16.5 inches. It was arms so the pace was pretty fast.

Arms
5 x 10-12 Hammer-strength Preacher Curls
superset w/ 5 x 10 Hammer-strength Seated Dips

4 x 8-10 Seated Dumbbell Curls
supetset w/ 4 x 8 Hammer Curls

4 x 10-12 French Press
supetset w/ 4 x failure Push Ups

4 x 12 Cable Tricep extensions
superset w/ 4 x 12 Hammer Curls

3 x 15 Bicep Curls (machine)
supetset w/ 3 x Failure Dips

Stretching/Foam Roller
10 minutes afterwards

I finished my workout in about 30-35 minutes. Decided I needed to stretch out afterwards. All about form, especially with the supersets. Mad vascularity today! Quick and simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment